Join us for the second free UC Davis Neurodiversity Summit, presented by the UC Davis Center for Mind and Brain (CMB) and the UC Davis MIND Institute, featuring presentations and panel discussions regarding educational environments, behaviour intervention, cross-disability alliances, autistic burnout, and participatory research. Panelists and presenters include autistic/neurodivergent people, researchers, parents, and professionals; many of our speakers and panelists represent more than one of these perspectives. Nov. 20, 9a.m.-12:45p.m.
- 9:00am – Introductions by Susan Rivera
- 9:10am – Talk on classroom interactions by Nicole Sparapani
- 9:30am – Panel Discussion on Education (moderator: Peter Mundy)
- 10:25am – Dialogue on Behaviour Intervention
- 11:20am – Talk on cross-disability alliances by Kristen Gillespie-Lynch and Christopher Constantino
- 11:35am – Talk on autistic burnout by Dora Raymaker
- 11:50am – Panel Discussion on Research (moderator: Christine Nordahl)